Monday, October 01, 2007

The White Bear's Weekly Shitlist


As the days grow shorter and colder your poor humble scribe has taken a decidedly grumpy turn. And he wants you to know what's gotten up his arse the past week.

The only nominee that might need explanation is the Special K "dude" - and I use that word very lightly. Here in Canada Kellogg's has chosen the most mincing, effeminate character to promote their diet-conscious cereal. The guy's so prissy he'd make Elton John want to pimp slap him and tell him to "man up, asshole". Anyways, these spots run almost every second commercial on the specialty channels up here and the whole family is fed up with the guy's face.

BTW, my version of a "bullet" is a hakapik. Not used for seal hunting up here, but seems quite appropriate to quell motorcyclists and ATV users who drive all night and sleep all day.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

That shite on the ATV needs to be spanked by his parents; failing that a good old fashioned curfew has worked miracles in other towns.

That prancing pansy should be higher on the list too. If he says girlfriend one more time I may puke!

Also, you missed the silent scurge; the unreported genocide in Darfur. I rank that pretty high on the pisses me off scale.

9:30 PM  
Blogger marty said...

If you knew my lazy fat asshole boss, he w/b on your list.

12:22 AM  
Blogger The Phosgene Kid said...

Queers - not just for breakfast anymore.

For seals I prefer a Louisville slugger - the wood one, not the crappy aluminum version. I don't need the hook, because I just leave the carcass and the pelt for the bears.

6:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home