Friday, March 31, 2006

Just in Case You Missed Them

This cold has kept me up all night and I'm not coherent enough to blog properly. With it being the last day of March and all, what better time, therefore, to let others do the talking for me as I launch a new feature, Shit! I Wish I had Written That.

I keep a modest blogroll and check out all sites obessively on a daily basis. During the month of March, here are the three posts which most caught my fancy, for any number of reasons. I hope you enjoy them too. So in no particular order, and with no prizes or considerations other than my admiration, here are:

"Feeling Rather Peevish To-Day For No Particular Reason...". Interesting and hither-to-me-unknown American political trivia. And where does L get those amazing graphics?

"Job Interviews". I was going to acknowledge Twenty Major's heroic "live blog" during St. Patrick's Day, but got fed up cutting and pasting 24 fucking permalinks. So I picked the next post down the list.

"Us Weekly Visits the Fuhrerbunker". How can you fail to entertain when you mix romance with the final days of the Third Reich?

So there you have them. Hope I can get back to regular blogging tomorrow, once I've wiped my screen clean of the green sludge now coating it.

5 Comments:

Blogger Cheshire Cat said...

Wishing you a speedy recovery, Nanuk!

*handing over a bunch of wipes for the screen, and tissues*

1:27 PM  
Blogger nanuk said...

Thanks very much, T&Betc. At least I'm taking the afternoon off from work.

1:37 PM  
Blogger The Phosgene Kid said...

Nazis, they are a laugh riot. Just watch Hogan's Heroes if you don't belive me.

5:49 PM  
Blogger nanuk said...

TPK: I know notink!

5:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good design!
http://spcghkxq.com/chrm/aprq.html | http://fpraecjv.com/wegz/agub.html

1:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home