Tuesday, March 07, 2006

An Appeal to the Internauts of CYZG

To: all those having an IP within the subnet of 69.71.80.###
Subject: Bandwidth is no longer an issue: use your keyboard!!!

Friends:

I can understand your trepidation about leaving comments on this site, but I promise all remarks, especially those understandibly praising my erudition and perspicacity will be answered in a timely and appreciative manner.

But, as Jesus once said: "A prophet is not without honor, save in his own country (Matthew 13:57)" - or home town, it seems. In other words, I get more fucking traffic from the good citizens of Mumbai than you lot.

So be brave, feel at home, tungasiviit tungasuriit, and add a little something to this humble journal. Just relax and let it flow. Even write in Inuttitut if that helps, and I will get my autotranslating McIntosh to reply in kind, at no extra charge.

Just don't use my proper name, or ye'll be soon sleeping with the sculpins!

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Nanuk
Great Blog still waiting to see and read Future posts of the dreaded honey bucket. I recall the acute smell of the pine sol mixed with the bag of crap. So I wonder what it would've been like if we took the road of the bonobos. Make love not war interesting but I don't think it would work with guys. lol

9:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Nanuk
I forgot in the last post, I think your trying to say tungasuriit, in the 3rd paragraph.

9:59 AM  
Blogger nanuk said...

Anonymous - thanks for the spelling tip. I asked my children how to spell or pronounce it, and this is as close as I could get.

You'd think these kids would get a decent education in their mother tongue. What's wrong with KSB?

11:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Only the Govt. employees were supplied with the exotic pine sol. The locals had to contend with Mist O Van the basic odor killing , without the exquisite scent of pine sol

3:32 PM  
Blogger nanuk said...

oldtimer How could I have forgotten about Mist-O-Van? I guess once you get the Pine-Sol into your veins it erases memories of all inferior substitutes.

Thanks, for the memories.

3:38 PM  
Blogger L said...

uh... nice fish

9:30 PM  
Blogger nanuk said...

Stupid fish too. Apparently tastes a bit like lobster, but I can't by that face to ever try it. Some people here like them, tho'.

11:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home